1.0 release plans

Mark Bakker
Hello List,

Sorry for this easy question (just joined the list).

When can we expect the 1.0 release? It was listed as July 15.

I really want to use the 1.0 version to teach an introductory programming class, which starts September 2,

Thanks,

Mark

Re: 1.0 release plans

Matthias Bussonnier

Le 17 juil. 2013 à 12:56, Mark Bakker a écrit :

> Hello List,
>
> Sorry for this easy question (just joined the list).
>
> When can we expect the 1.0 release? It was listed as July 15.

We'll try to have an alpha on Friday. (not sure if we can)
We will probably discuss this on live hangout Thursday at 10 PST on youtube.
Link to hangout are usually posted on twitter/g+/hipchat.
Once the alpha is released I would count 2 to 3 weeks for the final 1.0.
--
Matthias