Quantcast

2.5.3b1

Dan Stromberg-2

FWIW, 2.5.3b1 is passing http://stromberg.dnsalias.org/~strombrg/backshift/ 's unit tests, and I was able to remove the os.utime workaround I'd been using with 2.5.2.

It seems like a pretty solid release from my standpoint.

Re: 2.5.3b1

fwierzbicki@gmail.com
On Sun, Apr 8, 2012 at 5:23 PM, Dan Stromberg <[hidden email]> wrote:

> FWIW, 2.5.3b1 is passing http://stromberg.dnsalias.org/~strombrg/backshift/
> 's unit tests, and I was able to remove the os.utime workaround I'd been
> using with 2.5.2.
>
> It seems like a pretty solid release from my standpoint.
I think we'll put out one more beta - probably this week (because
there are numerous new bug fixes in the 2.5 branch now), and then have
at least one release candidate. My plan is to get a 2.5.3 final out
before April is out.

-Frank

Re: 2.5.3b1

fwierzbicki@gmail.com
On Mon, Apr 9, 2012 at 7:47 AM, [hidden email]
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> On Sun, Apr 8, 2012 at 5:23 PM, Dan Stromberg <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> FWIW, 2.5.3b1 is passing http://stromberg.dnsalias.org/~strombrg/backshift/
>> 's unit tests, and I was able to remove the os.utime workaround I'd been
>> using with 2.5.2.
>>
>> It seems like a pretty solid release from my standpoint.
> I think we'll put out one more beta - probably this week (because
The next beta might not make it out this week - this bug
http://bugs.jython.org/issue1871 is a blocker IMO and may not get
fixed before the week is out. Most likely the beta2 will come out next
week.

-Frank