2 port for two page

jpnos
Hy
My actual project use cherrypy with configurable http and https page .
Now I need to start a service page indipendent to server  on http .
My project is https://github.com/jpnos26/thermostat_v4
This because indipendently to the normal server configuration I need client access on particular page in http with relative programmed port.
Any example ?

Re: 2 port for two page

Tim Roberts
[hidden email] wrote:

> My actual project use cherrypy with configurable http and https page .
> Now I need to start a service page indipendent to server  on http .
> My project is https://github.com/jpnos26/thermostat_v4
> This because indipendently to the normal server configuration I need
> client access on particular page in http with relative programmed port.

Why use a different port, instead of just having an /admin/ subpage on
your existing port?  It's certainly possible to start another CherryPy
engine on a different port, but it seems like more trouble than you need.

--
Tim Roberts, [hidden email]
Providenza & Boekelheide, Inc.

Re: 2 port for two page

jpnos
Good Morning
the project is for home automation so I have the web server that can work in http or in https depending how is setting.
I need one port serving one service page only in http for esp8266 module. So I need the server web working on port 80 or 443 but one page fixed  on http on another port.
Jpnos