404 on paper submission link

Raúl Cumplido
Hi,

I've been trying yo submit a talk and on the next url: https://ep2012.europython.eu/conference/paper-submission/
I am having a 404 NOT FOUND.

And I can't find any link to the correct talk submission form. Please, can you send me the link or help me on where I can find it on the web.

Raúl Cumplido

Re: 404 on paper submission link

Giovanni Bajo-2
Il giorno 12/mar/2012, alle ore 03:09, Raúl Cumplido ha scritto:

Hi,

I've been trying yo submit a talk and on the next url: https://ep2012.europython.eu/conference/paper-submission/
I am having a 404 NOT FOUND.

And I can't find any link to the correct talk submission form. Please, can you send me the link or help me on where I can find it on the web.

Sorry about that, the backend thought CFP was already closed because of a typo in the closing date.

Now it's open again, and you should easily find all links you are looking for.
--
Giovanni Bajo

EuroPython 2012

Python Italia APS