A ride back to Stanford

Jiwon Seo
Is there anyone who can give me a ride back to Stanford after the meeting?
Because otherwise, I would have to wait for caltrain for an hour.

--Jiwon

Re: A ride back to Stanford

wesley chun
On 10/12/05, Jiwon Seo <[hidden email]> wrote:
Is there anyone who can give me a ride back to Stanford after the meeting?
Because otherwise, I would have to wait for caltrain for an hour

if no one else chimes in, just to let you know that i head south on 280 and can pass by the west side of campus (junipero serra, alpine, campus dr west).  if this works for you, then i can give you a ride.

-- wesley