ADMIN: reply-to-all?

Marilyn Davis
Python Folks,

I try to trim off all the cc's when I reply-to the list.  Am I making
a mistake?

Marilyn

Re: ADMIN: reply-to-all?

Aahz
On Fri, May 12, 2006, Marilyn Davis wrote:

> I try to trim off all the cc's when I reply-to the list.  Am I making
> a mistake?

Not at all -- you'll notice I do the same thing.  The list is set to
prevent excessive cc's (I think the total number of permitted addresses
is five), so eventually someone will need to trim....

You can prevent some annoyance by changing your list settings to prevent
the list from sending an extra copy of messages that you're cc'd on.
--
Aahz ([hidden email])           <*>         http://www.pythoncraft.com/

"Argue for your limitations, and sure enough they're yours."  --Richard Bach