(AGENDA) Can we put up May agenda please?

(AGENDA) Can we put up May agenda please?

Stephen McInerney
To whoever is updating the site this month,
can we please put up details for May 11 Google meeting?

My May abstract for Dennis + me was here:
http://mail.python.org/pipermail/baypiggies/2006-April/000632.html

PS When you move the Apr 26 Django talk to Past Meetings, please
add Jacob's link: http://www.snakesandrubies.com/

Thanks in advance,
Stephen

Re: (AGENDA) Can we put up May agenda please?

snowwrite
Hi Stephen,

I'll get to updating the site today.. So we should have new material
online by end of day..

Donna