ANN: 5 Jan London Python Dojo S3 E5

Bruce Durling
Come one! Come All! Roll up! Roll up!

Episode 5 of the 3rd season of London Python Dojos has a date
(Thursday 5 January) and a sign up page:

https://ldnpydojo.eventwax.com/london-python-code-dojo-season-3-episode-5

I hope to see you there for pizza, beer and python!

cheers,
Bruce
(a person who sometimes does *not* talk about clojure)

Re: ANN: 5 Jan London Python Dojo S3 E5

Toby White-6
Hi Bruce,

is it ok if I pop along just for the first hour or so? My other half has arranged that we're going to a dinner party later that evening ...

I know I'll probably miss most of the Python fun, but it's been ages since I've been along and I'm missing the Python chat!

No problem if not, I don't want to crowd someone out who might stay for the coding.

Toby

On Fri, Dec 30, 2011 at 9:32 PM, Bruce Durling <[hidden email]> wrote:
Come one! Come All! Roll up! Roll up!

Episode 5 of the 3rd season of London Python Dojos has a date
(Thursday 5 January) and a sign up page:

https://ldnpydojo.eventwax.com/london-python-code-dojo-season-3-episode-5

I hope to see you there for pizza, beer and python!

cheers,
Bruce
(a person who sometimes does *not* talk about clojure)

Timetric is hiring! http://timetric.com/about/jobs/

Timetric <http://timetric.com>
John Carpenter House, John Carpenter Street, London EC4Y 0AN, United Kingdom
Tel: +44 (0)207 936 6682
phone: +44 7747 603618
twitter: @timetric, @tow21 | skype: tobyohwhite

Re: ANN: 5 Jan London Python Dojo S3 E5

Bruce Durling
There is always room for one more (I'll regret saying that one day).

cheers,
Bruce