ANN: the pyfaq wiki has moved; pyfaq 1.0b1 is available

ANN: the pyfaq wiki has moved; pyfaq 1.0b1 is available

Fredrik Lundh
(portions of this was posted to c.l.py a while ago)

Back in April, I posted a copy of the Python FAQ over at infogami.com,
to collect comments and new FAQ entries for python.org.

Since infogami.com development has ceased, and the server's been hit
by spam lately, I've decided to move the material over to a hopefully
more reliable site:

     http://effbot.org/pyfaq/

This move was completed just over two weeks ago.

After the move, I've gotten tons of useful comments from the Python
community, and incorporated more than 60 comments into the articles.
Several new articles have also been added, and more are on their way.

For the adventurous, there's also a pre-processed distribution archive
available:

     http://effbot.org/pyfaq.xml

which contains all pages from the FAQ as XHTML fragments.  The format is
described here:

     http://effbot.org/zone/pyzone-archive.htm

</F>