ANNOUNCE python-mode.el 5.0.0 (Molluscs)

ANNOUNCE python-mode.el 5.0.0 (Molluscs)

Barry Warsaw

Re: ANNOUNCE python-mode.el 5.0.0 (Molluscs)

Diez B. Roggisch
On Friday 28 November 2008 17:54:08 Barry Warsaw wrote:
> It's been ages since we did a formal python-mode.el release, so I took
> the opportunity to embrace my tryptophan induced hallucinations and
> release a new version.  Skip was suggesting we try to include better
> triple quoted string support, but my motto for today is JFDI.  So here
> it is for better or worse, and I hope we'll be making further
> improvements over time.

Congrats! I started using a recent trunk version and really enjoy the
experience.

Diez

Re: ANNOUNCE python-mode.el 5.0.0 (Molluscs)

Barry Warsaw

Re: ANNOUNCE python-mode.el 5.0.0 (Molluscs)

Skip Montanaro-3

    Barry> It's been ages since we did a formal python-mode.el release, so I
    Barry> took the opportunity to embrace my tryptophan induced
    Barry> hallucinations and release a new version.

Thanks for doing this Barry.  I ran bzr pull just now but python-mode.el
still gives a version of 5.0.0a1.  I saw your checkin messages.  bzr info
gives this output:

    % bzr info
    Standalone tree (format: rich-root-pack)
    Location:
      branch root: .

    Related branches:
      parent branch: http://bazaar.launchpad.net/%7Epython-mode-devs/python-mode/python-mode/

Am I maybe pointing at the wrong branch?

Skip