API Documentation

Shawn Church-3
What happened to the COMPLETE API documentation?  The link off of the wiki page is very incomplete. Sorry if this question was already answered someplace but I could not find it.

Thanks for a fantastic package,

Shawn

Re: API Documentation

Nick Joyce
The api docs are in the process of being migrated from epydoc to sphinx, I will put up the old docs (for 0.5.1) on api.pyamf.org.

Cheers,

Nick

On 28 May 2010, at 08:48, Shawn Church wrote:

> What happened to the COMPLETE API documentation?  The link off of the wiki page is very incomplete. Sorry if this question was already answered someplace but I could not find it.
>
> Thanks for a fantastic package,
>
> Shawn

Re: API Documentation

Shawn Church-3
If you get a chance just let me know when this is available.

Thanks,

Shawn

On Sat, May 29, 2010 at 2:31 AM, Nick Joyce <[hidden email]> wrote:
The api docs are in the process of being migrated from epydoc to sphinx, I will put up the old docs (for 0.5.1) on api.pyamf.org.

Cheers,

Nick

On 28 May 2010, at 08:48, Shawn Church wrote:

> What happened to the COMPLETE API documentation?  The link off of the wiki page is very incomplete. Sorry if this question was already answered someplace but I could not find it.
>
> Thanks for a fantastic package,
>
> Shawn

Re: API Documentation

Nick Joyce
The API docs for 0.5.1 should be available at http://api.pyamf.org/

On 30 May 2010, at 08:00, Shawn Church wrote:

If you get a chance just let me know when this is available.

Thanks,

Shawn

On Sat, May 29, 2010 at 2:31 AM, Nick Joyce <[hidden email]> wrote:
The api docs are in the process of being migrated from epydoc to sphinx, I will put up the old docs (for 0.5.1) on api.pyamf.org.

Cheers,

Nick

On 28 May 2010, at 08:48, Shawn Church wrote:

> What happened to the COMPLETE API documentation?  The link off of the wiki page is very incomplete. Sorry if this question was already answered someplace but I could not find it.
>
> Thanks for a fantastic package,
>
> Shawn

Re: API Documentation

Shawn Church-3