About Goslate: Free Google Translate API¶

About Goslate: Free Google Translate API¶

Raju Mane
Respected Sir,
                      I am Raju Mane a computer programmer. I am new in Python language and using the python integration jython. I want to how do i use Goslate A free google translate api usign Jython.
                      Plz res me as soon as possible. I want to work on project.

Thanking you

Raju Mane