Accessing resource file for a custom module.

Accessing resource file for a custom module.

alacambre
Hi all !

I am using an external module that I want to embed in a jar file to be
abmle to use it within a java app.
So, I put it inside the Lib/ directory to add it to a custom .jar file
of jython (as explained here
https://wiki.python.org/jython/JythonFaq/DistributingJythonScripts)

Everithing works fine, except one thing : the module I want to use needs
files that it loads from the jar.
But, because those files are in the jar file, the interpreter can't find
them and assumes that the file doesn't exist.

How can I do to make it find them ?