Add support for image processing

arman _assassins
Yo.
The world is going full virtual. But the world isn't ready for it yet.
For example I've been working on this project that business is done from behind your monitor. Literally. But for any body to do business with anyone they're going to need some security in the real world. Like what I'm trying to do. I'm trying to extract the person's Social Security Number (SSN), their name, birthday and etc. So I'll need a support for deep learning and the ability to send the data to the data base. But I've been researching this matter and nothing came up. Sooner or later it's going to be created or added to your framework,sooner rather than later. Any ways django can be way better with this feature.