Adding Quantum Encryption to Django Project

Adding Quantum Encryption to Django Project

Harold Heard

Greetings Django Development Community,

I am interested to know if the Django community is open and/or considering adding quantum hashing to the project.

I have a project need for this functionality and would like to capture the vision and direction in this area.

I’m glad to participate to the depth required.

Thank you,

Harold Heard

Email: [hidden email]

https://linkedin.com/in/haroldheard

Re: Adding Quantum Encryption to Django Project

Fabio C. Barrionuevo da Luz

What do you mean by Quantum Encryption/Quantum hashing?

It would be nice to explain what it is and / or send some links to more information.

That said, I think for anything to be integrated into the core of django, it should first, as far as possible, prove its concept as an external django app and prove to be useful for a large number of projects.

On Wednesday, May 8, 2019 at 8:59:20 AM UTC-3, Harold Heard wrote:

Greetings Django Development Community,

I am interested to know if the Django community is open and/or considering adding quantum hashing to the project.

I have a project need for this functionality and would like to capture the vision and direction in this area.

I’m glad to participate to the depth required.

Thank you,

Harold Heard

Email: <a href="javascript:" target="_blank" gdf-obfuscated-mailto="5xNdnPeNBAAJ" rel="nofollow" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;javascript:&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;javascript:&#39;;return true;">me@...