After a python developer in QA

Andrew Jones-10
Hi we're not having much luck finding testers with
selenium/linux/python skill set.

We want to:
* mature our selenium test suite.
* Get BDD up and running with lettuce.
* Expanded our system test suite.
* Plus so a whole lot of other agile testing practices.

However our lack of QA capacity is a problem. So if your a developer
who would be interested in learning new skills and working in the
agile testing space, please apply.

http://www.seek.com.au/Job/senior-quality-assurance-qa-tester-contract-melbourne/in/melbourne/19770603
(ignore the close date the position is still open)

Thanks
Andy

Re: After a python developer in QA

Andrew Jones-10
Hi, a new seek ad is now up. Please apply...
http://www.seek.com.au/Job/senior-quality-assurance-qa-tester-contract-melbourne/in/melbourne/19875862