Amerigo Vespucci Airport - railway station

Amerigo Vespucci Airport - railway station

Reimar Bauer-2
Hi

just looking on google maps for the railway station close to Amerigo
Vespucci Airport

Can you please share its coordinates .

cheers
Reimar

Re: Amerigo Vespucci Airport - railway station

Giovanni Bajo
On Thu, 2011-06-16 at 16:27 +0200, Reimar Bauer wrote:
> Hi
>
> just looking on google maps for the railway station close to Amerigo
> Vespucci Airport
>
> Can you please share its coordinates .

The text on the "where" page was a little confusing. I've just clarified
it. Let me know if it makes more sense now :)
--
Giovanni Bajo

On Thu, Jun 16, 2011 at 4:46 PM, Giovanni Bajo <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Thu, 2011-06-16 at 16:27 +0200, Reimar Bauer wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> just looking on google maps for the railway station close to Amerigo
>> Vespucci Airport
>>
>> Can you please share its coordinates .
>
> The text on the "where" page was a little confusing. I've just clarified
> it. Let me know if it makes more sense now :)

very good

thx
Reimar