Angular dimensions

Ed Richley

In gtkinit.py, lines 1329-1330 should read:

        _pxmin = _pvx - _pr
        _pymin = _pvy - _pr

For proper angular dimensioning to take place. At least, it works a whole
lot better than when it said:

        _pxmin = _px - _pr
        _pymin = _py - _pr

because _px and _py apparently didn't exist.

I must be learning something. I fixed a bug.

Ed

Re: Angular dimensions

Art Haas
On Fri, Jun 22, 2007 at 12:05:11AM -0400, Ed Richley wrote:

> In gtkinit.py, lines 1329-1330 should read:
>
>         _pxmin = _pvx - _pr
>         _pymin = _pvy - _pr
>
> For proper angular dimensioning to take place. At least, it works a whole
> lot better than when it said:
>
>         _pxmin = _px - _pr
>         _pymin = _py - _pr
>
> because _px and _py apparently didn't exist.
>
> I must be learning something. I fixed a bug.

Nice catch. This bit of code uses the older GTK+/GDK routine to draw
and the bug wouldn't be seen on newer systems utilizing the Cairo
drawing routines.

I've applied your patch. Thanks!

Art Haas

-Thomas Jefferson to James Smith, 1822

Re: Angular dimensions

Ed Richley

Actually, what's in the repository won't compile. There was some weird
stuff in gtkinit.py at that point. Maybe you can have a look.

Ed