Animate text in QLabel

Vijayakumar
Hi Folks,

I'm developing an application where i would display a text (word) in the QLabel for
the time chosen by the user (for example, 2 or 3 seconds).

Now, my application just shows the word and after 3 seconds it disappears. Its good, but
i want to make it better by animating the text. For example, in Power Point slides we have word or text animation.

Could you please suggest or point to any sources for such tasks.

Thank you.

Re: Animate text in QLabel

JPolk
Check out Wilbert's excellent reply to a similar question I had a month or so ago..

http://python.6.n6.nabble.com/Text-quot-write-on-quot-effect-td4518350.html

Re: Animate text in QLabel

Vijayakumar
Thank you for the pointers. Its very helpful.