Announcing $6M in new funding for the project over the next 3 years

Announcing $6M in new funding for the project over the next 3 years

Fernando Perez
Hi all,

we're delighted to finally be able to publicly announce that the project has received a new round of funding!

Thanks to the generous support of the Helmsley Trust, the Gordon and Betty Moore Foundation, and the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation,  Brian and I have a 3 year, $6M grant that will allow us to continue supporting the entire team in a number of interesting directions.

You can read the full details of the project, including the releases from the foundations supporting us and our original grant proposal, here:

Stay tuned, over the next few weeks, as we move forward with more job announcements.  But it's a good time to remind everyone of the ones we already have:  https://www.calpolycorporationjobs.org/postings/736

Re: Announcing $6M in new funding for the project over the next 3 years

T. Sarbanes
Congrats!!!
A very well-deserved award for the whole team.

Keep up the great work.

Thank you for the continued breakthrough and endless evolutionary innovations.

Cheers,
Tassos Sarbanes

Re: Announcing $6M in new funding for the project over the next 3 years

Michael McKerns-2
Fernando, Brian, et al,

I know this is a little late, but congrats from all of us at the
UQ Foundation.  You guys are doing great stuff and it's nice
to see you guys get continued (and increased) funding.

> Hi all,
>
> we're delighted to finally be able to publicly announce that the project
> has received a new round of funding!
>
> Thanks to the generous support of the Helmsley Trust, the Gordon and Betty
> Moore Foundation, and the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation,  Brian and I have a
> 3
> year, $6M grant that will allow us to continue supporting the entire team
> in a number of interesting directions.
>
> You can read the full details of the project, including the releases from
> the foundations supporting us and our original grant proposal, here:
>
> http://blog.jupyter.org/2015/07/07/jupyter-funding-2015
>
> Stay tuned, over the next few weeks, as we move forward with more job
> announcements.  But it's a good time to remind everyone of the ones we
> already have:  https://www.calpolycorporationjobs.org/postings/736
>
> Cheers,

> Fernando Perez (@fperez_org; http://fperez.org)

---

Mike McKerns
California Institute of Technology
http://www.its.caltech.edu/~mmckerns

Re: Announcing $6M in new funding for the project over the next 3 years

Brian Granger-3
Thanks everyone, we couldn't do this without all of you!

On Wed, Jul 15, 2015 at 7:03 AM, Michael McKerns <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Fernando, Brian, et al,
>
> I know this is a little late, but congrats from all of us at the
> UQ Foundation.  You guys are doing great stuff and it's nice
> to see you guys get continued (and increased) funding.
>

>> Hi all,
>>
>> we're delighted to finally be able to publicly announce that the project
>> has received a new round of funding!
>>
>> Thanks to the generous support of the Helmsley Trust, the Gordon and Betty
>> Moore Foundation, and the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation,  Brian and I have a
>> 3
>> year, $6M grant that will allow us to continue supporting the entire team
>> in a number of interesting directions.
>>
>> You can read the full details of the project, including the releases from
>> the foundations supporting us and our original grant proposal, here:
>>
>> http://blog.jupyter.org/2015/07/07/jupyter-funding-2015
>>
>> Stay tuned, over the next few weeks, as we move forward with more job
>> announcements.  But it's a good time to remind everyone of the ones we
>> already have:  https://www.calpolycorporationjobs.org/postings/736
>>
>> Cheers,

>> --
>> Fernando Perez (@fperez_org; http://fperez.org)