Announcing Devops Down Under 2011/Call for proposals

Announcing Devops Down Under 2011/Call for proposals

Chris Bushell
Following the success of Devops Down Under 2010, we're pleased to announce Devops Down Under 2011, to be held on July 22/23 in Melbourne.

Our aim for the conference is to build on the current momentum within the Devops community and to work towards uniting developers and sysadmins/operations.

To make this event happen, we need your help. If you have a topic you'd like to present, a speaker you'd like to see present, or a subject you'd like to see discussed at the conference, please let us know here. If you or your organisation is interesting in sponsoring the event, also please let us know here.

Registration and ticket details will be available the first week in May, but for now, please save the date for Devops Down Under 2011 - we look forward to seeing you there!

Lindsay Holmwood, Chris Bushell, Natalie Drucker