Any open source project for beginner to start with ?

Any open source project for beginner to start with ?

himanshu chouhan
Hi All,

I know this ppl discuss really important issue here, I'm trying my luck in django, if anyone could suggest me any open-source project to start with or else if anyone is open to collaboration with their project, please do tell

I have built a fully functional django + bootstrap website and looking for opportunity to learn further more. Any help would be much appreciated.

Regards
himanshu

Re: Any open source project for beginner to start with ?

Sam Taiwo
Hi,

If you believe you are ready for open-source contribution, a good start would be just contributing back to Django.
Here you can find "easy" ways to contribute. If you don't feel like you are still up to the task, then continue to stretch yourself by building bigger applications till you feel comfortable to come back and contribute.
I feel like Django is the best place to start, considering it will be the framework you will have the most experience with till date.

Kind Regards
Sam

On Wed, May 15, 2019 at 9:44 PM himanshu chouhan <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi All,

I know this ppl discuss really important issue here, I'm trying my luck in django, if anyone could suggest me any open-source project to start with or else if anyone is open to collaboration with their project, please do tell

I have built a fully functional django + bootstrap website and looking for opportunity to learn further more. Any help would be much appreciated.

Regards
himanshu

Re: Any open source project for beginner to start with ?

himanshu chouhan
Thankyou for helping out sam, I'm actually looking for some real world hands-on experience, I've have been trying to build few websites and Api's but mostly the work is aimless, need to someone to guide me, what all  things to study and in what sequence, at this point of time i'm random browsing topics.

Thanx & Regards
Himanshu