Anyone hiring?

Hasan Diwan
The hedge fund I was at suddenly terminated operations September 30.
So, is anyone hiring a junior-level quantitative analyst/software
developer/system administrator for immediate start? Thank you very
much!

--
Sent from my mobile device
Envoyait de mon telephone mobil

Re: Anyone hiring?

Eddy Mulyono-2

Hi Hasan.

Cisco IronPort San Bruno is hiring.

One of these days, I'll put up an "in-the-trenches" write-up like the one Glen Jarvis wrote a while back. But, for now, suffice to say that we use a lot of Python in our email and web security solutions.

Good luck in your job search,

-Eddy

On Oct 5, 2011 12:29 PM, "Hasan Diwan" <[hidden email]> wrote:
The hedge fund I was at suddenly terminated operations September 30.
So, is anyone hiring a junior-level quantitative analyst/software
developer/system administrator for immediate start? Thank you very
much!

--
Sent from my mobile device
Envoyait de mon telephone mobil

Re: Anyone hiring?

mjsdd24
I have a Python Developer position in downtown that pays a salary of up to 130k a year. Please let me know who Is interested. Call me 562 773 5472
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T