April Python Dojo - Lightning talk volunteers

April Python Dojo - Lightning talk volunteers

cuberoot
Hi

Im looking for 2-3 volunteers for lightning talks for the April dojo.
If you would like to present a quick informal talk in a friendly
atmosphere then please get in touch.

Some ideas to get you started: stdlib module of the month, favourite
Python package, interesting Python language tricks etc. Anything
really that you've discovered along the way in your journey as
developer.

Cheers
Greg

Re: April Python Dojo - Lightning talk volunteers

Antonio-83
Hi,

I can provide a quick overview about exception handling and the logging module.

But I cannot make before the end of April because I'mm off on holiday.

Thanks

On 29 Mar 2012, at 11:02, Greg Roodt wrote:

> Hi
>
> Im looking for 2-3 volunteers for lightning talks for the April dojo.
> If you would like to present a quick informal talk in a friendly
> atmosphere then please get in touch.
>
> Some ideas to get you started: stdlib module of the month, favourite
> Python package, interesting Python language tricks etc. Anything
> really that you've discovered along the way in your journey as
> developer.
>
> Cheers
> Greg

Re: April Python Dojo - Lightning talk volunteers

Nicholas H.Tollervey