Architect / Team leader / Partner sought for exciting start-up

Architect / Team leader / Partner sought for exciting start-up

Paul Wilkins
Architect / Team leader / Partner sought for exciting start-up Hi,

We are looking for an intelligent and inspired Technical lead / Architect with  Python programming expertise to spear-head the further development to Beta stage of an exciting  social based discovery and recommendation platform  for the Entertainments industry.

This project has already been in development but we now need someone with aspirations to be a partner in a start-up that can also add significant technical guidance and delivery capability.

Please contact us asap for further information.

Kind Regards

Paul

------
paul wilkins
07768-840099
Www.starfishfilms.co.uk

Re: Architect / Team leader / Partner sought for exciting start-up

Dave Kirby
What is your location?  There is nothing in your post or on the
starfishfilms website that gives any indication where you are.

On 8 December 2011 15:33, Paul Wilkins <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We are looking for an intelligent and inspired Technical lead / Architect
> with  Python programming expertise to spear-head the further development to
> Beta stage of an exciting  social based discovery and recommendation
> platform  for the Entertainments industry.
>
> This project has already been in development but we now need someone with
> aspirations to be a partner in a start-up that can also add significant
> technical guidance and delivery capability.
>
> Please contact us asap for further information.
>
> Kind Regards
>
> Paul
>

> ------
> paul wilkins
> 07768-840099
> Www.starfishfilms.co.uk

Re: Architect / Team leader / Partner sought for exciting start-up

Paul Wilkins
Hi dave, west London

Sent from my iPhone