Are jython scripts unloaded if they change?

Are jython scripts unloaded if they change?

Adam McMahon
Hi,

I am very new to jython and I am experimenting with the PyServlet. Suppose I have a jython script myTest.py which is a jython servlet, which I imagine gets converted to Java byte code and loaded.

But, then if I change the contents of myTest.py, are the now obsolete bytecode/classes unloaded from memory/permgen, or do they just hang around indefinitely?  I do not see this as a big problem, but perhaps it could be an issue for a long running webapp.

Thanks,
-Adam