Are you looking for a new exciting opportunity as a Python Develo per

Are you looking for a new exciting opportunity as a Python Develo per

Rakesh Thakrar

Due to further expansion our client, a cutting edge software development
company that has applied novel technological approaches to produce an
excitingly different data management system, is seeking to recruit 3
software developers of any level to work as a Python Developer.
Candidate Requirements:
Graduates or Junior developers must be able to show an interest in Open
Source Technology.
Mid level / Senior candidates must show a solid track record in commercial
software development with any of the following languages: Smalltalk, Lisp,
C++, Java, J2EE, Perl, Ruby, Haskel, Python as well as exposure to
Linux/Unix, and show some outside interest of Python/Open Source
technologies.
Salary Range: £18-50K + Benefits (Relocation package available)

Regards
Rakesh

___________________________
Rakesh Thakrar
Senior Consultant
Microcom Limited
Recruitment Division
2 Adelaide Street
St. Albans
Herts, AL3 5BH
Tel: 01727 752 000
Mob: 079 7094 3227
Fax: 01727 752 018
www.microcom.ltd.uk
____________________________________

*********************
The views expressed in this e-mail are not necessarily the views of
Worldwide Recruitment Holdings Ltd, its directors, officers or employees
make no representation or accept any liability for its accuracy or
completeness unless expressly stated to the contrary.
This e-mail, and any attachments are strictly confidential and intended for
the addressee(s) only.
The content may also contain legal, professional or other privileged
information. Unless expressly stated to the contrary, no contracts may be
concluded on behalf of Worldwide Recruitment Holdings Ltd by means of e-mail
communication. You may report the matter by calling us on +44 (0) 1727
752000.
Please ensure you have adequate virus protection before you open or detach
any documents from this transmission. Worldwide Recruitment Holdings Ltd
does not accept any liability for viruses.

Worldwide Recruitment Holdings Ltd is registered in England: Company number:
0391174.
Registered Office: Faulkner House, Victoria Street, St Albans, Herts, AL1
3SE.

Re: Are you looking for a new exciting opportunity as a Python Develo per

Will McGugan-2
Rakesh Thakrar wrote:

>Due to further expansion our client, a cutting edge software development
>company that has applied novel technological approaches to produce an
>excitingly different data management system, is seeking to recruit 3
>software developers of any level to work as a Python Developer.
>Candidate Requirements:
>Graduates or Junior developers must be able to show an interest in Open
>Source Technology.
>Mid level / Senior candidates must show a solid track record in commercial
>software development with any of the following languages: Smalltalk, Lisp,
>C++, Java, J2EE, Perl, Ruby, Haskel, Python as well as exposure to
>Linux/Unix, and show some outside interest of Python/Open Source
>technologies.
>Salary Range: £18-50K + Benefits (Relocation package available)

Hi,

I may be interested in this. I've worked with Python for 4+ years,
profesionaly. It has also been my hobby lately - I have produced several
applications and a website in Python.

Can you tell me where they are located?

Regards,

Will McGugan

Re: Are you looking for a new exciting opportunity as a Python Develo per

Michael Foord
Will McGugan wrote:

> Rakesh Thakrar wrote:
>

>>Due to further expansion our client, a cutting edge software development
>>company that has applied novel technological approaches to produce an
>>excitingly different data management system, is seeking to recruit 3
>>software developers of any level to work as a Python Developer.
>>Candidate Requirements:
>>Graduates or Junior developers must be able to show an interest in Open
>>Source Technology.
>>Mid level / Senior candidates must show a solid track record in commercial
>>software development with any of the following languages: Smalltalk, Lisp,
>>C++, Java, J2EE, Perl, Ruby, Haskel, Python as well as exposure to
>>Linux/Unix, and show some outside interest of Python/Open Source
>>technologies.
>>Salary Range: £18-50K + Benefits (Relocation package available)

I'm also interested in location. I'd be interested in a junior developer
position, but am not keen to relocate.

All the best,

Michael Foord
(Fuzzyman)

> Hi,
>
> I may be interested in this. I've worked with Python for 4+ years,
> profesionaly. It has also been my hobby lately - I have produced several
> applications and a website in Python.
>
> Can you tell me where they are located?
>
> Regards,
>
> Will McGugan

Re: Are you looking for a new exciting opportunity as a Python Develo per

Andrew Eland

While we're mentioning job offers, I feel compelled to point out:
http://www.google.co.uk/jobs/openings.html#mwsd
Although it wouldn't be exclusively Python, there'd be some.

  -- Andrew

Re: Are you looking for a new exciting opportunity as a Python Develo per

paul-57
On Wednesday 30 November 2005 15:08, Rakesh Thakrar wrote:

> Due to further expansion our client, a cutting edge software development
> company that has applied novel technological approaches to produce an
> excitingly different data management system, is seeking to recruit 3
> software developers of any level to work as a Python Developer.
> Candidate Requirements:
> Graduates or Junior developers must be able to show an interest in Open
> Source Technology.
> Mid level / Senior candidates must show a solid track record in commercial
> software development with any of the following languages: Smalltalk, Lisp,
> C++, Java, J2EE, Perl, Ruby, Haskel, Python as well as exposure to
> Linux/Unix, and show some outside interest of Python/Open Source
> technologies.
> Salary Range: £18-50K + Benefits (Relocation package available)
>
> Regards
> Rakesh

Dear Rakesh,

certainly I am, but I guess this is a company that has decided not to use me.

Regards, Paul C.