AttributeError at /admin/login/

Gerald Brown-2

I am getting the following error when I TRY to log in to my site

"AttributeError at /admin/login/

'datetime.datetime' object has no attribute 'split'"

This looks like a Django bug as it is in the Admin module and is NOT related to any of my code.

Does anyone have any idea why this is happening???

Thanks.

Re: AttributeError at /admin/login/

Daniel Roseman-2
n Monday, 30 April 2018 13:30:54 UTC+1, Gerald Brown wrote:

I am getting the following error when I TRY to log in to my site

"AttributeError at /admin/login/

'datetime.datetime' object has no attribute 'split'"

This looks like a Django bug as it is in the Admin module and is NOT related to any of my code.

Does anyone have any idea why this is happening???

Thanks.

No. You need to show the full traceback.
--
DR.