Quantcast

Authentication via a different app on the same domain

Authentication via a different app on the same domain

Saman Ehsan
I have a django application with an API written using Django Rest Framework, and I want users to login with their account from another service. Since the service will be on the same domain as my application, is is possible to use cookie-based session authentication? Or do I need to use OAuth?