Autocad AC1018

Bugzilla from manolis@koppermind.homelinux.org
Greetings,

I read on pythoncad site, that there are some efforts going on , on dwg
support.
I downloaded your code and saw that is was about pre 2004 versions of dwg
format.
I pretty interested mainly in 2004 (AC1018) and secondly in 2007 (AC1021)
formats for being able of importing these files in a project of mine.
I made efforts in AC1018, and was wondering if there is anycode available from
your efforts, because I am pretty stuck with the OpenDwg 4.0 specification.

Thank you in advance.

Toussis Manolis

Re: Autocad AC1018

Mike  Dupont
I would like to ask you all to focus on supporting and using and testing the libredwg project for DWG reading.

it is the only worthy contender for dwg, I spent weeks looking around.
http://www.gnu.org/software/libredwg/

mike