Azure Active Directory Integration with Django

Azure Active Directory Integration with Django

Lakshmi Teeka
Hello All,

We have built a django app for which we need to integrate azure active
directory for authentication and authorization purposes. Any references to
implement this will be helpful.

Best,
Lakshmi

Re: Azure Active Directory Integration with Django

Sanchit Balchandani
On Sun, Jun 21, 2020 at 11:52 PM Lakshmi <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> We have built a django app for which we need to integrate azure active
> directory for authentication and authorization purposes. Any references to
> implement this will be helpful.

Below repo seem to be helpful and have decent information -

https://github.com/jobec/django-auth-adfs

> Best,
> Lakshmi

Re: Azure Active Directory Integration with Django

Lakshmi Teeka
Thank you Sanchit. This seems to be very helpful.

Best Regards,
Lakshmi