[Bangpypers] Call for speakers/ talks for 26th May Bangpypers meetup

[Bangpypers] Call for speakers/ talks for 26th May Bangpypers meetup

Abhiram R
Hi,
The next Bangpypers meetup - Short Talks is scheduled for the *26th of May*.
We have all 4 slots open for speakers for 30-40 minute talks. There is no
particular theme, so if you want to present a talk or showcase something
cool you did using Python, please fill in the following form and we will
get back to you -
https://bit.ly/bangpypers_talk_submit

For any clarifications, feel free to mail me - Abhiram at
[hidden email],  Anirudha (http://anirudhastark@...) or (
http://anand21nanda@...).

Thanks
Abhiram R <https://twitter.com/abhi5459/>