[ Bangpypers ] [ Community Hackathon ] InOut 5.0 - Ideas In! Code Out!

[ Bangpypers ] [ Community Hackathon ] InOut 5.0 - Ideas In! Code Out!

denver dsouza
Hey Folks

We're stoked to invite the BangPypers community to join us on Oct 12-14,
2018 for a weekend's worth of designing, building, coding, and learning in
Namma Bengaluru !!!

If you've ever had sleepless nights and restless days (away from your
boss's prying eyes) over finding the time to build that epic app you've
always wanted to, InOut 5.0 is 'THE' event for you.

Whatever you need will be at arm's length whether it be a fellow hacker
who'll help squash those pesky bugs or cans of unlimited coffee to re-fuel,
not to mention prizes and cool schwag.

Since this is a community event, InOut 5.0 is completely free to attend
thanks to our generous sponsors.

The link to apply is ( deadline 28 Sep 23:59 IST)
https://app.hackinout.co/apply

If you'd rather earn some good karma by mentoring and helping fellow
hackers with their moonshots just drop a line to [hidden email]

For the latest updates follow InOut on Facebook and Twitter.
https://www.facebook.com/hackinout/
https://twitter.com/hackinoutco
Link to the event:
https://hackinout.co/

Cheers
Team InOut

Re: [ Bangpypers ] [ Community Hackathon ] InOut 5.0 - Ideas In! Code Out!

denver dsouza
Hey Guys

Blooper Alert!  😬

https://app.hackinout.co/apply - This link (mentioned in the previous