[Bangpypers] Regular Expressions workshop this weekend (20-07-2019)!

[Bangpypers] Regular Expressions workshop this weekend (20-07-2019)!

Abhiram R
For July's meetup, we'll be having a workshop on Regular Expressions[1] at
Hiver[2] from 2PM - 5PM on the 20th of July.
*Please note the change in timings from the usual. This is an afternoon
session. *

RSVPs are now open.

*The agenda is as follows - *

- Introduction to regular expressions
- Intro to re and regex modules
- Anchors, Alternation and Grouping
- Quantifiers and Character classes
- Groupings and Lookarounds
- Miscellaneous
- Gotchas and Debugging
- Further reading

*About the Speaker:*Sundeep Agarwal is a freelance trainer, author and
mentor. His previous experience includes working as a Design Engineer at
Analog Devices for more than 5 years. You can find his works, primarily
focused on Linux command line, Text processing, Scripting languages and
Curated lists at https://github.com/learnbyexample. He's also a technical
reviewer for the book - "Command Line Fundamentals" and video course
published by Packt.

[1] https://www.meetup.com/BangPypers/events/kswpqqyzkbbc/
[2] https://goo.gl/maps/iwZ2UAT8tc55wMcf8

If you have any doubts, feel free to mail me ([hidden email]),
Anirudh ([hidden email]) or Ritesh ([hidden email]).

Regards
Abhiram R <https://abhiramr.com>