BayPIGgies: December 8, 7:30pm (IronPort)

BayPIGgies: December 8, 7:30pm (IronPort)

Aahz
The next meeting of BayPIGgies will be Thurs, December 8 at 7:30pm at
Ironport.

JJ will demonstrate GCipher, a simple application that shows how to
combine Glade/PyGTK, the async module, and a plugin architecture.

BayPIGgies meetings alternate between IronPort (San Bruno, California)
and Google (Mountain View, California).  For more information and
directions, see http://baypiggies.net/

Before the meeting, we sometimes meet at 6pm for dinner.  Discussion of
dinner plans is handled on the BayPIGgies mailing list.

Advance notice:  We need speakers for January and later.  Please send
e-mail to [hidden email] if you want to suggest an agenda (or
volunteer to give a presentation).
--
Aahz ([hidden email])           <*>         http://www.pythoncraft.com/

"Don't listen to schmucks on USENET when making legal decisions.  Hire
yourself a competent schmuck."  --USENET schmuck (aka Robert Kern)

Re: BayPIGgies: December 8, 7:30pm (IronPort)

Danny Yoo
> Advance notice:  We need speakers for January and later.  Please send
> e-mail to [hidden email] if you want to suggest an agenda (or
> volunteer to give a presentation).

Correction: that email address should be '[hidden email]'.

Re: BayPIGgies: December 8, 7:30pm (IronPort)

Aahz
>> Advance notice:  We need speakers for January and later.  Please send
>> e-mail to [hidden email] if you want to suggest an agenda (or
>> volunteer to give a presentation).
>
> Correction: that email address should be '[hidden email]'.

Futz.  Thanks.  Got it correct other places, but missed that one.