BayPIGgies: Feb 9, 7:30pm (Ironport)

Aahz
The next meeting of BayPIGgies will be Thurs, February 9 at 7:30pm at
Ironport.

This meeting features PyCon practice talks by Wes Chun, Jimmy Retzlaff,
and possibly others.

BayPIGgies meetings alternate between IronPort (San Bruno, California)
and Google (Mountain View, California).  For more information and
directions, see http://baypiggies.net/

Before the meeting, we sometimes meet at 6pm for dinner.  Discussion of
dinner plans is handled on the BayPIGgies mailing list.

Advance notice:  The March meeting will probably be a PyCon wrap-up.
Please e-mail [hidden email] if you want to suggest an agenda (or
volunteer to give a presentation).
--
Aahz ([hidden email])           <*>         http://www.pythoncraft.com/

"19. A language that doesn't affect the way you think about programming,
is not worth knowing."  --Alan Perlis

Re: BayPIGgies: Feb 9, 7:30pm (Ironport)

wesley chun
i've updated the web page with this month's talk info.

Jeffrey Harris will be giving an iCal talk, and Jimmy has a py2exe talk.

we still have room for 2 more talks, so if anyone else is delivering
at PyCon, pls step up now.  i'll only preview my talk if no one else
volunteers.

http://baypiggies.net

cheers,
-wesley

> The next meeting of BayPIGgies will be Thurs, February 9 at 7:30pm at
> Ironport.
>
> This meeting features PyCon practice talks by Wes Chun, Jimmy Retzlaff,
> and possibly others.

Re: BayPIGgies: Feb 9, 7:30pm (Ironport)

wesley chun
ok everyone, it looks like we have a full lineup.  speakers previewing
their PyCon talks will be: Jeffrey Harris, Jimmy Retzlaff, and Matt
Harrison.  the website has been updated with everyone's talks.  if
there's time leftover, then i can introduce my talk, otherwise i'd be
happy ending on time.  :-)

one change in the venue is that we will be meeting in IronPort's "new"
Dungeon, so rather than going up to the 3rd floor, as soon as you
enter the lobby, look for a (wood-paneled?) door leading downstairs.
there should be signs around, so keep an eye out for them.

c u all soon!
-- wesley