BayPIGgies: May 11, 7:30pm (Google)

Aahz
The next meeting of BayPIGgies will be Thurs, May 11 at 7:30pm at Google.

Note: Dennis Reinhardt is coordinating Google badges.  Please send e-mail
to [hidden email] by 4pm Weds 5/10 to get an advance badge.

Dennis Reinhardt will present a short tutorial of using ctypes with the
Windows API, followed by Stephen McInerney discussing the results of the
BayPIGgies member survey.

BayPIGgies meetings alternate between IronPort (San Bruno, California)
and Google (Mountain View, California).  For more information and
directions, see http://baypiggies.net/

Before the meeting, we sometimes meet at 6pm for dinner.  Discussion of
dinner plans is handled on the BayPIGgies mailing list.

Advance notice:  We can use a speaker for June.  Please e-mail
[hidden email] if you want to suggest an agenda (or volunteer to
give a presentation).
--
Aahz ([hidden email])           <*>         http://www.pythoncraft.com/

"Argue for your limitations, and sure enough they're yours."  --Richard Bach

Re: BayPIGgies: May 11, 7:30pm (Google)

Bugzilla from nnorwitz@gmail.com
I forgot to mention we will be in Bldg 40 in Room Seville.  We will
still meet in Bldg 43 and go to Seville from there.