Quantcast

BayPIGgies: October 13, 7:30pm (IronPort)

BayPIGgies: October 13, 7:30pm (IronPort)

Aahz
The next meeting of BayPIGgies will be Thurs, October 13 at 7:30pm at
IronPort.

Tim Thompson will describe and demonstrate the interaction between
Burning Man and Python using two applications, Radio Free Quasar and
Ergo.

BayPIGgies meetings alternate between IronPort (San Bruno, California)
and Google (Mountain View, California).  For more information and
directions, see http://www.baypiggies.net/

Before the meeting, we sometimes meet at 6pm for dinner.  Discussion of
dinner plans is handled on the BayPIGgies mailing list.

Advance notice:  We've got some options on the plate for November 10 but
haven't settled anything yet.  Please send e-mail to
[hidden email] if you want to suggest an agenda (or volunteer
to give a presentation).  The meeting agenda for December 8 has been set.
--
Aahz ([hidden email])           <*>         http://www.pythoncraft.com/

The way to build large Python applications is to componentize and
loosely-couple the hell out of everything.

Re: BayPIGgies: October 13, 7:30pm (IronPort)

Bosco So
Is there secure bicycle parking at IronPort? Or, can I bring my bicycle into the meeting room?

On 10/7/05, Aahz <[hidden email]> wrote:
The next meeting of BayPIGgies will be Thurs, October 13 at 7:30pm at
IronPort.

[...]

Re: BayPIGgies: October 13, 7:30pm (IronPort)

Jiwon Seo
Hi, I am Jiwon Seo.

Now that I moved to bay area, I'd like to see how BayPIGgies' meeting is.
So, If anyone in/around Stanford goes to the meeting and has room in the car, please let me know. :)

--Jiwon