BayPIGgies September 15 - Restaurant suggestions?

BayPIGgies September 15 - Restaurant suggestions?

brian.j.mahoney

I can collect names and confirm a restaurant reservation for Thursday, but
I don't have much information for picking out
a restaurant, either in downtown Mountain View or in the Shoreline area.
Any suggestions are welcome for inexpensive,
fast turnaround, and adequate seating and parking.  E-mail me.

Wednesday I'll identify a restaurant and collect reservations unless
someone comes up with an alternative scheme.