Beazley 3rd edition heads up

John J. Dooley
When I walked in a bookstore and saw the 3rd edition of David Beazley's
Python Essential Reference I was surprised that no one had mentioned it at
the previous Python meeting. Its on the python.org web site under books -
not something I often look at. I bought my copy at digital guru and have
seen it in B&N in case you can't wait for amazon.

Re: Beazley 3rd edition heads up

Danny Yoo

On Tue, 7 Mar 2006, John J. Dooley wrote:

> When I walked in a bookstore and saw the 3rd edition of David Beazley's
> Python Essential Reference I was surprised that no one had mentioned it
> at the previous Python meeting. Its on the python.org web site under
> books - not something I often look at. I bought my copy at digital guru
> and have seen it in B&N in case you can't wait for amazon.

I had very fond memories of the 2nd edition; thanks for the heads up!  I
will definitely take a look at this.

Re: Beazley 3rd edition heads up

Tony Cappellini-2
Amazon & Half.com have it listed for $22 (new)