Best Learning Resources

Nigel Copley
Hi All,

I'm just starting out with Django and python and wondering if anyone can direct me to some goto learning resources. Beginner to Advanced

Thanks

Re: Best Learning Resources

Godson Rapture
Check out the book "django for beginners "

On Wed, Jan 16, 2019, 2:19 PM <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi All,

I'm just starting out with Django and python and wondering if anyone can direct me to some goto learning resources. Beginner to Advanced

Thanks

Re: Best Learning Resources

kevin goemaere
I learned the basics through this course: https://www.udemy.com/python-django-dev-to-deployment/
It's verry wel structured and you make a whole project and see all the basics of Django.

Op woensdag 16 januari 2019 14:20:15 UTC+1 schreef [hidden email]:
Hi All,

I'm just starting out with Django and python and wondering if anyone can direct me to some goto learning resources. Beginner to Advanced

Thanks

Best Learning Resources

Mohammad Etemaddar
I liked "django by example"

Re: Best Learning Resources

Nigel Copley
Thanks I've done that too, it's very good

I've also found that the treehouse courses are very good

On Sun, 20 Jan 2019, 08:01 Mohammad Etemaddar, <[hidden email]> wrote:
I liked "django by example"

Re: Best Learning Resources

Danylo K.
 I love this book:

https://www.packtpub.com/application-development/django-2-example

On Wednesday, January 16, 2019 at 8:20:15 AM UTC-5, [hidden email] wrote:
Hi All,

I'm just starting out with Django and python and wondering if anyone can direct me to some goto learning resources. Beginner to Advanced

Thanks

Re: Best Learning Resources

Amitesh Sahay
I would also suggest a youtube django course by Durga soft. I must confess that, his English is not pretty, but if you can ignore that you can get deep knowledge from his tutorials.

Regards,
Amitesh Sahay
91-750 797 8619