Best Practices Creating a User

Debjyoti Biswas
Hi

I am a new Django user, I am working on a platform and I chose Django to develop it solely because of how "batteries included" it feels.

I have to create users for my platform when they sign up, I was just wondering if its best practice to use `User` from `django.contrib.auth.models` for this. The user in my case will have different levels of access and also there will be different types of users like Vendors and Clients, logically I would use different user Models.

Just wondering what's the best practice.

Regards