Bof, dinner, meeting... at PyCon

Andrew Harrington
I just looked for Bof stuff on the Pycon pages, and only found the Open space page.  I made an entry for edu-sig at the conventional time, Saturday night.  I did *not* see how to instantiate the page that I refer to there.  I do not understand the system this year.
Hopefully someone will actually create and give open editing access to the page I refer to:

Are people up for dinner and conversation back at the venue afterward?  I liked it on the wiki page in past years where educators signed in and gave a bit of info about themselves.  I hope that works out this year.  if not, at least I would like to here from folks on the listserv.

I am not familiar with the area.  In the past a reservation for dinner well ahead of time was a good thing.  Anyone more knowledgeable?

--
Dr. Andrew N. Harrington
  Computer Science Department

Re: Bof, dinner, meeting... at PyCon

Vern Ceder-3
Hi Andy,

I don't think the current system allows links containing a  hyphen... I've created the page at  https://us.pycon.org/2012/community/openspaces/edu_sig (with an underscore), and I believe you can edit it now.

Cheers,
Vern

On Mon, Mar 5, 2012 at 7:26 PM, Andrew Harrington <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Phone: <a href="tel:773-915-7999" value="+17739157999" target="_blank">773-915-7999
Fax:    <a href="tel:312-915-7998" value="+13129157998" target="_blank">312-915-7998

Vern Ceder
[hidden email], [hidden email]
The Quick Python Book, 2nd Ed - http://bit.ly/bRsWDW

Re: Bof, dinner, meeting... at PyCon

kirby urner-4
I expect to be around Saturday.  Is michael paul coming from Beverly
Hills I wonder?  His email is python.math these days.

FYI my new window on the world, professionally speaking:

http://blog.oreillyschool.com/2012/02/welcome-to-ost-python-wrangler-kirby-urner.html

Kirby