CP3 RC1?

Christian Wyglendowski-2
Hey guys,

So is the trunk RC1 worthy now?  Anything you guys want to tweak before I cut a release?  I'd like to do one tomorrow (11/22) if possible.

Christian
http://www.dowski.com

Re: CP3 RC1?

Robert Brewer
Fine with me. The API is stable, and I think we can easily address the few remaining tickets between now and final.

Robert Brewer
System Architect
Amor Ministries
[hidden email]

winmail.dat (4K) Download Attachment

Re: CP3 RC1?

Sylvain Hellegouarch

Fine by me as well.

Christian, to upload the new tarball and zip file of CP on
download.cherrypy.org you'll need to ask Robert's login/password for the
ssh server at webfaction.

- Sylvain