Quantcast

Call for Proposal is extended to Wednesday

Call for Proposal is extended to Wednesday

info-1858

We are please to announce that the Call for Proposals has been extended to Wednesday 23:59:59 CET, to facilitate speakers that joined PyCon USA.

PyCon USA just finished in fact, and we got word that there were a few potential speakers that simply did not have enough time to sit down and write a proposal.

Thus, we are extending the CFP by 3 days. If you want to propose a talk, a training or a poster, you are still on time.

We are not shifting the whole calendar though: talk voting will still begin on Monday 26th. Remember to buy a ticket now if you want to vote the proposals, since talk voting is reserved to ticket holders.