Call for Speakers for May Meetup - Jun 22, 2019

Call for Speakers for May Meetup - Jun 22, 2019

Abhiram R
Hi all,

The next Bangpypers meetup is scheduled for Jun 22, 2019.

We have 4 slots open for 30-40 minutes. The theme this
time is (everyone's favorite contemporary punching bags ;) )* Data Science
and Machine Learning*. So if you want to a talk or showcase something
 cool in the domain you did using Python or some library you learnt
to use that you think will be useful for the community, please fill
up the following form and we will get back to you.
https://bit.ly/bangpypers_talk_submit

For any clarifications, feel free to mail me - Abhiram (
[hidden email]), Ritesh Agrawal ([hidden email]), or Anirudh
([hidden email]).

Regards
Abhiram R <https://twitter.com/abhicantdraw>

Re: Call for Speakers for May Meetup - Jun 22, 2019

Abhiram R
Of course there had to be a copy paste typo.
The subject should read - Call for Speakers for Jun Meetup - Jun 22, 2019

Apologies to the keenly eyed.

Regards
Abhiram R

--