Call for Speakers for October Meetup

RITESH AGRAWAL
Hello all,
The next Bangpypers meetup - "Short Talks" is scheduled for the *27th of
October*.

We have all 4 slots open for speakers for 30-40 minute talks. There is no
particular theme, so if you want to present a talk or showcase something
cool you did using Python, please fill in the following form and we will
get back to you -
https://bit.ly/bangpypers_talk_submit

For any clarifications, feel free to mail me - Ritesh Agrawal (
[hidden email]) or Anirudha (
[hidden email] <http://anirudhastark@.../>) or Abhiram at (
[hidden email]).

Re: Call for Speakers for October Meetup

RITESH AGRAWAL
Hello all,

Minor modification: Data Science talks will be given higher preference this
month. In their absence, other topics will also be considered.

Cheers
Ritesh Agrawal
Software Engineer at Cyware