Call for speakers/ talks for 24th March Bangpypers meetup

Call for speakers/ talks for 24th March Bangpypers meetup

Kumar Anirudha-2
Hi,

The next BangPypers Meetup is scheduled for the 24th of March, but we still
have all 4 (+1) slots open for speakers for 40 minute talks.
Meetup Link: https://www.meetup.com/BangPypers/events/qxlhwkyxfbwb

This month, there is no theme as such, so if you want to present a talk or
showcase something cool you did using Python, feel free to fill in the
following form and we will get back to you -
https://goo.gl/forms/Y2NSby9So0eerlKu2

For any clarifications, feel free to mail me at [hidden email] or
Abhiram at  ([hidden email])

Cheers,
Kumar Anirudha