Call for volunteers for PyCon India 2018 Social Media team

Call for volunteers for PyCon India 2018 Social Media team

Chandan Kumar
Hello,

We are looking for volunteers to manage Social Media activities for
PyCon India 2018.

Tasks Involved:
* Work with all teams to plan and coordinate announcements.
* Share announcements to different Python User group mailing lists
* Handle posts/tweets on PyCon India twitter, Facebook, Linkedin,
Google+ and other social media sites.

Time Required: 2-4 hours per week (may vary as we move closer to the conference)

Here[1] is a nice blog on the commitment required in volunteering PyCon India.

Please reply to this thread, if you are interested.

Links:
[1]. https://in.pycon.org/blog/2015/volunteering-for-pycon-india-2015.html

Chandan Kumar

Re: [Inpycon] Call for volunteers for PyCon India 2018 Social Media team

Chandan Kumar
Hello All,

Thank you all for raising your hands for volunteering for PyCon India
2018 Social Media team.
Below is the list of volunteers those who has responded:
Ashish Krishan <[hidden email]>
Siva Sai Chandra A <[hidden email]>
Siddharth Singh <[hidden email]>
Lakshmanan Meiyappan <[hidden email]>
Prajwal Gatti <[hidden email]>
Devesh Verma <[hidden email]>
Shatakshi Shukla <[hidden email]>
TUSHAR BUDHIRAJA <[hidden email]>

I will be sending a personal email introducing you guys together so
that we can start collaborating on the tasks.

I am closing this thread. We will be again sending emails to different
volunteers tasks.

Thanks,

Chandan Kumar