Can I call the aspx page from the plone.

Can I call the aspx page from the plone.

Raja Sekhar
Hello,

I am new to python.

I am intersted to develop our intranet using plone.

But I've got lot of application developed in C# running on .net.

I am very new to python, is it possible to integrate the existing applications

(eg to call the existing applications) into the plone site.

Many thanks
Raja Sekhar.

VSO is an international development charity that works through volunteers.
http://www.vso.org.uk
This e-mail and any file/s attached are intended for the addressee only.
If you are not the intended recipient please delete this e-mail.
The views expressed in this e-mail are the authors own and do not necessarily reflect those of VSO.